On this page you will find all the information you need to help you access your child’s home learning provision should they need it. Pupils should access our home learning provision if they are unable to attend school for one of the following reasons:
- If an individual pupil needs to self-isolate due to having symptoms of COVID, is awaiting a test result for themselves or another household member, and they are well enough to undertake home learning
- If a class is sent home to self-isolate due to being in contact with someone in school who tested positive for COVID
- If you child is unable to attend school due to restricted opening or full closure of the school for COVID reasons
- If a pupil has been instructed by a medical professional to remain at home from school due to a long-term illness or to recover from injury/illness. In this case medical evidence may be required.
If your child cannot attend school for one of the above reasons, they are expected to engage in remote learning during the school day if they are well enough to do so. Please read the Remote Learning Information for Parents and Guardians for further guidance on our Home Learning provision. At the bottom of this page your will also find Home Learning Information for each individual year group. This outlines how learning will take place and gives you lots of additional helpful links and ideas to support learning. You should also read the following documents:
- Remote Learning Protocols
- Remote Learning Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Online Safety Leaflet
- Remote Learning Information for Parents & Guardians
We understand the challenges of supporting your child during home learning. Parents/guardians may have work commitments, other children to look after, or IT and Wi-fi issues that need to be resolved. All we ask is that you do your best and we will do our utmost to help you.